PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
For California Users: As per California Online Privacy Protection Act (“CalOPPA”) “Personally Identifiable Information” refers to details collected on the Internet about an individual consumer, including an individual’s first and last name, a physical street address, an email address, a telephone number, a Social Security number, or any other information that permits a specific individual to be contacted physically or online. The term extends to details such as a person’s birthday, height, weight or hair color that are collected online and stored by an operator in personally identifiable form.
As per Cal. Civ. Code 1798.80(e) “Personal information” means any information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with, a particular individual, including, but not limited to, his or her name, signature, social security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. “Personal information” does not include publicly available information that is lawfully made available to the general public from federal, state, or local government records.
PLEASE READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH OUR WEBSITE AND/OR APP OR ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE TRANSACTING OR USING OUR WEBSITE AND/OR APP. IF YOU SUBMIT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE AND/OR APP, YOUR INFORMATION WILL BE PROCESSED AS PER TERMS OF THIS POLICY.
1. OUR COMMITMENT
We are committed to protecting your personal information, and ensuring its privacy, accuracy and security. We handle your personal information in a responsible manner in accordance with the Federal Privacy laws. By visiting our website, downloading and using our app, transacting on our website and/or app or giving us your personal information, you agree that your information being collected, stored, used and disclosed as set out in this Policy.
2. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
This website/app is not intended for use by children under the age of 16. If you have concerns about this website and/or app or its services, if you believe that your child under 16 has gained access to our website and/or app without your permission, you may contact us at: email@example.com
3. WHOSE PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect Creator and/or other User’s personal and other personal information from a range of sources, including from user itself. Wherever reasonable and practicable, we collect personal information from the individual to whom the information relates. Providing personal information about someone other than yourself is prohibited under the law.
4. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ON THIS WEBSITE AND/OR APPLICATION
When you visit our website or download our app, you may be asked to enter your personal details including real name, alias, date of birth, occupation, SSN, driver’s license number, passport number, and credit card/debit card details (through our payment processing partners) for business billing or other purpose. We collect information about you if you make use of any of the interactive features within our website/app that rely on a personalized response, or where you ask us to respond to a query you have. The information we collect is limited to the details we need to provide the specific service you have asked for. The types of information we collect includes:
- Real Name, Alias/Username, Contact Number, E-mail, Date of birth, Photo, Your Bio and Address;
- SSN, Driver’s License Number, Passport Number or other similar IDs;
- Personal information as per Cal. Civ. Code 1798.80(e);
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law ( Race, Color, Religion, Sex/gender, Gender identity, gender expression, Sexual orientation, Marital status, Medical Condition, Military or veteran status, National origin (includes language use and possession of a driver’s license issued to persons unable to provide their presence in the United State is authorized under federal law), Ancestry, Disability (mental and physical including HIV/AIDS), Genetic information, Age (over 40));
- Internet activity information, including browsing history and search history;
- Professional or employment-related information;
- Other personal information in content you provide to us, such as through emails you send us.
A. Information that you voluntarily provide to us: You can visit our website without sharing your name and contact information. In certain places on this website and/or after downloading the app, you may be asked to provide your name, date of birth, contact information and/or email address to use our website/app features. Opening an account may require information, for example real name, alias, contact number, e-mail, date of birth, and address. It is your option to provide the information requested. However, if you do not provide details that are essential, it would be impossible to use all of the features and functions of the website/app and/or to benefit from our services. We collect the following information when you use our services, including:
- Account Information: If you create an account on Fanbucket, we may require you to provide a username and password.
- User Content: This includes: posts, comments, videos, messages and other communications including text, links, images, and gifs.
- User Actions: This includes: liking, voting, saving, hiding, and reporting any User or Content. We also collect your subscription and other information.
- User Transactions: This includes credit card/debit card details (through our payment processing partners) for business billing or other purpose.
B. Information collected automatically: When you visit our website/app, our information technology systems automatically collect information about the equipment you are using and about your use of our website/app and services. Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet Protocol (IP) address (with location) used to connect your mobile/computer to the Internet, the login name and password for the website if you sign in for access through website, the email address which you use to communicate with us, and your mobile/computer and connection information (for example, browser type, version, and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform). We may also use browser data such as cookies for fraud prevention and other purposes. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (for example scrolling, clicks, and mouse-over), and methods used to browse away from the page. We may also collect technical information to help us identify your device for fraud prevention and for dealing with diagnostic purposes relating to our website/app. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site/App.
Use of Google Analytics
C. Other information we might receive: We may also receive personal information about you from third parties including from our service providers and/or social media service provider (like Facebook, TikTok, Instagram).
5. HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION
We may use the information described above to:
- send you quotes, promotional materials, newsletters and other communications;
- create and manage your account;
- providing customer service, processing or fulfilling transactions, verifying your identity, and processing payments;
- Serve you relevant offers and ads;
- respond to your inquiries;
- perform data analyses (including market and consumer research, economic impact analyses, demographic analyses and aggregation of personal information);
- operate, evaluate and improve our business;
- protect against, identify and prevent fraud, copyright infringement, unauthorized use and distribution of protected content and other criminal activity; and
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal/federal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies, including our Terms & Conditions.
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
6. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Users / Your Rights under California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- Right to Know: You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about the personal data we collected, used, disclosed, and sold about you in the past 12 months.
- Right to Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete the personal data we collected from you and maintained, subject to certain exceptions as per California Civil Code Section 1798.83.
- Right to Opt-Out/In: You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal data. You also have the right to opt-in to the sale of personal data. However, we do not sell your personal data.
- Right to Non-Discrimination: Businesses cannot deny goods or services, charge you a different price, or provide a different level or quality of goods or services just because you exercised your rights under the CCPA.
If you have an account with us, you can exercise any of the above rights. If you don’t have an account or if you are unable to access, control, or delete your information from within your profile, you can contact us via e-mail. The user must provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal data. Depending on the nature of the request, we may need to verify your identity.
We may work with online advertising companies to provide you with advertising which is tailored to your interests. These ads may be seen on our website/app. These ads may be based on information gathered as you browsed our website/app or based on your transactions with us. Our advertising partners collect information using cookies, web beacons, and other technologies which do not identify you personally.
8. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files sent to your browser and stored by your browser on your computer or other device by the websites that you visit, or by certain emails that you open. Cookies allow our websites to “remember you” when you return and allow us to deliver relevant page to you on our websites. Cookies save data such as your IP address or MAC address, the city associated with your IP or MAC address, the date and time you visited our website, pages or posts you viewed, the URL of the website you viewed prior to visiting our website and the type of browser you use.
9. WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES?
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
A. Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. These are known as “First Party” cookies. Without these cookies, services like enabling appropriate content based on your type of device cannot be provided.
B. Functionality cookies
These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information these cookies collect may be removed and they cannot track your activity on the other website.
An HTTP Cookie cannot be used to get data from your hard drive, get your email address or steal sensitive information about your person. We believe cookies to be harmless, and will eventually be to everyone's benefit (end users, as well as site builders) from the World Wide Web Consortium: "Cookies cannot be used to steal information about you or your computer system." By using this website you consent to us deploying cookies as described above.
- Support the functioning of our websites;
- Enhance your experience on our websites by remembering your preferences (including recent searches);
- Understand how our websites are functioning and inform improvements to our websites and services; and
- Gather data that helps us to deliver information relevant to your interests.
11. HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
You can manage cookies on your computer or device through your browser settings. Please refer to your browser’s “help” section for more information on how to delete saved cookies and allow or block cookies.
12. PAYMENT PROCESSING PARTNER AND LEGAL DISCLOSURE
We may share your information with third party service providers (for example: COMPANY NAME) for your ID verification or processing payments made by credit or debit card in connection with transaction with us. We may disclose your information to our business partners and if we have a good faith belief that the disclosure is required by law, is required in order to enforce the Terms and Conditions, or is necessary to detect, prevent or address fraud or security issues or to prevent harm to Company or others.
13. IDENTITY VERIFICATION
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in any email we send.
You may request access to the information we hold about you by contacting us. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time. We will provide you with access to the information we hold about you unless otherwise permitted or required by law. If we deny you access to the information, we will notify you of the basis for the denial unless an exception applies.
If you believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or not current, you can update it through your account or may request that we update/ delete or correct your information by contacting us.
Our Website/app is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our website as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL)/TLS/HTTPS or higher technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of their personal information. All transactions are processed through our partnered payment gateway merchant and are not stored or processed on our servers.
18. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND APPS
Our Site may provide links to other websites and apps for your convenience and information. These websites and apps may operate independently from us. Linked sites and apps may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you to review. To the extent any linked websites or apps are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for their content, any use of the websites or apps, or the privacy practices of the websites or apps.
19. DATA TRANSFERS
If you have a complaint in relation to the collection, storage, use or disclosure of your personal information, please contact us.
21. DO NOT TRACK
We currently do not use any cross-site tracking technologies and do not currently process or comply with any web browser’s “do not track” signal or similar mechanisms.
22. MOBILE/EMAIL NOTIFICATION
We may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your Email/mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your user account.
23. USE OF INFORMATION OUTSIDE YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE
At this time, some or all of the data in the service is stored and processed in the State of California, United State. Your use of the website/app represents your consent and agreement to these practices.
24. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to revise this policy or any part of it from time to time. Please review this policy periodically for changes.
25. CONTACT US [FOR NOTICE AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS]
TILDE LLC d/b/a FANBUCKET
2108 N ST STE 4059,
Last Reviewed date:
|Date||Reviewed By||Changes (If any)||In Effect as of (Date)|
| || || || |