ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
The purpose of this policy is to outline the Acceptable use of Fanbucket Platform. These rules are in place to protect the Fanbucket personnel, Fanbucket Servers, Creators and Users. Inappropriate use exposes Fanbucket personnel, Fanbucket Servers, Creators and Users to risks including unauthorized sharing of personal information, virus attacks, compromise or network systems and services, and legal issues.
The following activities are strictly prohibited with no exceptions:
- Using Fanbucket for/to:
- minor sexting, stalking, bullying, abusing, and harassing;
- violence and physical harm (including suicide, firearms, weapons and drugs);
- hate speech;
- promotion or solicitation of prostitution and trafficking;
- decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover or derive the source code of Fanbucket;
- distribute viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material; and
- Third party copyright and trademark infringement.
- Selling, renting, transferring, or sharing account information or any creator’s content with third parties or other person(s).
- Using Fanbucket for fraud or unlawful purpose.
- Uploading, publishing and/or posting any content or information which is illegal, fraudulent, defamatory, hateful, discriminatory, threatening or harassing, or which encourages or promotes violence or any illegal activity.
- Transferring user account from one user to another user or person.
- Creating duplicate accounts.
- Providing illegal, fake and/or fraudulent information.
- Communicating inappropriate or objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation conduct that would encourage "flaming" others, or criminal or civil liability under any local, state, federal or foreign law.
- Uploading, publishing, communicating and/or posting any content or information which contains Trojan horse, worm or other disruptive or harmful software or data.
- Uploading, publishing, communicating and/or posting any other information or content which is not legally yours and without permission from the intellectual property rights owners.
- Transmitting, recording, streaming any pre-recorded audio or video material during a live stream.
- Using our Services in a way to interfere with, disrupt or negatively affect the platform, our servers, or our networks.
- Soliciting passwords for any purpose, or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users or disseminate another person’s personal information without his or her permission;
- Soliciting money or other items of value from another user, whether as a gift, loan, or form of compensation;
- Copying, modifying, transmitting, distributing, or creating any derivative works from, any user content or company’s content, or any copyrighted material, images, trademarks, trade names, service marks, or other intellectual property, content or proprietary information accessible through our Services without our prior written consent.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND RELATED SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. COMPANY AND ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND PARTNERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN ADDITION, YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS ALSO SUBJECT TO THE ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMERS AND CAVEATS THAT MAY APPEAR THROUGHOUT THE WEBSITE.
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
If any provision of this policy is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, this will not affect any other provisions and the policy will be deemed amended to the extent necessary to make it legal, valid, and enforceable. The failure of either party at any time to require performance by the other party of any provision of this policy shall in no way affect that party’s right to enforce such provisions, nor shall the waiver by either party of any breach of any provision of this policy be taken or held to be a waiver of any further breach of the same provision.
We may change this policy from time to time, by posting updates to our website. An update will be effective for any website use after the date of the update. If any modification is unacceptable to the user, its sole remedy shall be to terminate his/her Account. The user's continued use of services will constitute binding acceptance of such modifications.
Last Reviewed date:
|Changes (If any)
|In Effect as of (Date)